Apr 14, 2009

I finally found them!

A few years ago, before digital cameras became the norm, I made some wedding cakes but had lost the pictures. So for the last few days I have been searching for them. I am so excited I finally found them!
This cake was for a really good friend of mine. I worked with her in a microbiology lab for about 5 years and she is one of the smartest people I have ever met.
The cake I believe is Chocolate or Carrot cake(It's been about 8 years, so I can't remember) covered in a thick layer of Cream Cheese frosting, then covered in a thick layer of large white chocolate curls. It was extrememly fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the things you have shown on your blog. What fun we had making chocolate curls for hours and hours and then still had to do more to do the other layers. We laughed and curled all day. Keep it up darling, you have great talent. Mom

    ReplyDelete