Apr 13, 2009

Birthday Cakes

























This was a cake I made for a little girl. She told me she wanted a cake with horses and rainbows. The horses are plastic, but everything else is edible. I love to make childrens cakes and to see the excitement on their faces when they get a custom cake, made from their very own ideas.



I made this cake for my son. He asked for a Hot Wheels cake, with a race track going through a volcano. He also wanted a ramp with a ring of fire so the cars could jump through it and dinosaurs to attack the cars. This one took a lot a planning because there were so many elements involved. He loved it! He even got out his cars and was trying to play on the cake when I wasn't looking.




1 comment:

  1. I love the horse cake! The fence around the outside is a great touch. Wow!

    ReplyDelete