Feb 28, 2012

A Country Shabby Chic Wedding Cake

I was so excited when I met with Brittaney and Joey to discuss their wedding cake. As she told me about her plans for the wedding I just couldn't wait to get started on the cake! I was given permission to post a few of the pictures taken by their amazing photographer Nickole at
The next few are taken by her and once you scroll down to my photos...well, you will know when you get there:) Enjoy!







 Aren't they just amazing! I love all things vintage, shabby chic, white washed and country and I can not imagine a more beautiful wedding.
On to the cake! I loved the simple yet detailed design of the cake. Brittaney told me she loved lace, pearls and paisleys, so that is what she got. The pearls on the top tier and the pearl necklace on the base are all made of fondant beads and strung on thin transparent line.

 The ruffles, bow and lace are all fondant as well.


Congratulaions to Brittaney and Joey! I wish you all the best for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment