Feb 18, 2012

Care Bears Cake

I love Care Bears! So i was so excited when I was asked to make a Care bear cake.
When i was little, I think it was my 5th Birthday, my Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for my birthday and Grandma made me a Care Bear Carousel cake. I remember it had Care Bears made out of icing on straws like they were the carousel horses. It had a paper cover that made it look like a carousel. At the time I remember thinking it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I would try to sneak into my moms room where Grandma was keeping the Care Bears she was working on, just to get a glimpse of the cake.

 To match this Care Bear theme, the cake was made in a 6 color rainbow. The Care Bears are the little girls favorite toys. Her mom stole them away to surprise her with them on her birthday cake.
It was so much to make this cake and have the memories from my childhood come rushing back.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment