Aug 9, 2009

Cupcakes on the Brain



I have had cupcakes on my mind lately and have been thinking about how to spruce them up a bit. I must admit that cupcakes haven't really been my favorite form of cake, in fact I would have much rather spent the time decorating a large cake, then on lots of little cakes doing the same thing over and over again.





I see a cake as a large blank canvas with incredible potential. A cupcake is like taking that large canvas and cutting it into small pieces, your potential is minimized.




Although I have found that decorating cupcakes with fondant brings a completely different feel to the cupcake and opens it up to great potential. So I started with a simple design and found that cupcakes can be enjoyable after all. So I tip my hat to the cupcake, and to all you cupcake lovers out there.

I hope you have a fabulous, yummy day!




1 comment: