May 4, 2009

My Favorite Cake Ever!

For my birthday this year, my sweet husband gave me plane tickets for me and our daughter to go visit my mom across the country. We spent 3 days and had a wonderful time. My daughter saw snow for the first time and got to play with her Gram. We had a great time just talking and laughing.
When I got home, this great cake was waiting for me, my husband and my son had spent the day making for me! The cake was perfect because it was made with love. This is my husbands 1st cake and I thought he did a great job! It was just so nice to know he was thinking of me and went to the effort of making something he knew meant so much to me. The frosting is homemade and he even did the lettering! He had seen me put frosting in a ziplock bag and cut a corner off and use that to put frosting on cookies, so he thought he would try it. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment