Sep 28, 2011

MINI Cakes or Cakes for 2

For the past few months I have been contemplating the idea of Cakes for 2. These cute little cakes are completely customizable, but are tiny and only feed 2-6 people. I love making Over the Top cakes, but I understand that not many people need that much cake. Unless you are getting married or having a huge birthday party, which is always fun, cakes seem like too much.
So my answer to this dilemma, make small Over the Top Cakes!


 This New York Giants cake feeds about 6 people. The cake itself is Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese icing. The football is made of rice cereal treats and covered in modeling chocolate. I delivered this cake to the Swan and Dolphin Resort at Disney World and had it delivered to my clients room, so when she and her boyfriend returned to the hotel from a great day at Epcot, his birthday cake was waiting for him. She said it was a great surprise and it was fun to be a part of it.

This cake fed 2 -3 people and was made for my very tall brother-in-law who loves to camp!

Cakes for 2 can be a great way to surprise a loved one for an intimate birthday, anniversary or just to say I love you! They are personalized, fun and say I love you and I am thinking about you in a very SWEET way.

Let me know what you think of Cakes for 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment